Showing 1 - 25 of 2,130 comments
Circa 2014 auditorium & projection booth photos added, photo credit Loren Argall.
1937 photo added courtesy of Kristy Nesslein.
1947 photo added courtesy of Eileen Prunty Bax.
11/21/16 newspaper announcing grand opening added to Photos Section, via the link below.
Image will enlarge in link as well.
1941 photo added courtesy of Philip Duhe.
1918 photo added courtesy of Philip Duhe.
Apparently the restaurant & storefront portion will be reopening as a brewery.
1948 photo added courtesy of the Traces Of Texas Facebook page.
Circa 1962 photo added courtesy of the AmeriCar The Beautiful Facebook page.
Capitol marquee on far right.
History via Forbidden Root’s website.
“Gloria Swanson & Ruins of the Roxy” Photo credit Eliot Elisofon – 1960
Circa 1971 color photo added courtesy of Jesse Williams.
Facade update coming this Spring.
January 1951 photograph by Harold Beach.
Circa 1950 photo added courtesy of Rick Vees.
2 photos added.
1946 photo added courtesy of the AmeriCar The Beautiful Facebook page.
1976 photo added, courtesy of the below 2008 article about the Parkway and other drive-ins.
Circa 1940 photo added courtesy of the AmeriCar The Beautiful Facebook page.
Paulding marquee sign removed to be restored.02/07/17 article below.
Facade renovations to match 1930’s to come.Article below.
New Years Eve 1936 photo as Minsky’s Gayety added, courtesy of Al Ponte’s Time Machine – New York Facebook page.
Circa 1960 photo as the Bangor Opera House added, courtesy of the AmeriCar The Beautiful Facebook page.