Comments from Mike Rogers

Showing 1 - 25 of 7,740 comments

Mike Rogers commented about Arclight La Jolla on Sep 10, 2014 at 1:12 pm

when I was in SAN DIEGO I read about a new theatre opening BOFFO CINEMAS, I put it on here, but is gone, did the theatres being built fell thru,,

Mike Rogers commented about Pastime Theater on Sep 10, 2014 at 1:09 pm

there was also another theatre downtown not far from here, don’t know why its not on here…

Mike Rogers commented about Pastime Theater on Sep 10, 2014 at 1:08 pm

I have a bunch of stuff, but most of it comes from theatres I worked at, when they went dark I would go in a grab what I wanted before the wrecking ball got there, the best thing is to get off the beaten path on the back roads and run into an old closed theatre or drive in, sure there are a few around…

Mike Rogers commented about Belmont Drive-In on Sep 5, 2014 at 1:30 pm

I just heard the BELMONT is Closed……really strange it always had them packed in,,Maybe the couldn’t afford the UPDATES, maybe someone local will CONFIRM this/…

Mike Rogers commented about Melody Drive-In on Aug 26, 2014 at 1:33 pm

dang I thought it was called the rebel drive -in

Mike Rogers commented about Masters Value Cinemas 7 on Aug 26, 2014 at 12:04 am

I got the news from a source in Atlanta. who knows…

Mike Rogers commented about Park Theatre on Aug 25, 2014 at 2:31 pm

ROADBOYIL , facebook has a Middlesboro theatre facebook page, be great if you could add to it..

Mike Rogers commented about Cinema Four on Aug 25, 2014 at 2:29 pm

thanks scott, not a bad little four plex, sure carmike has run it in the ground by now..

Mike Rogers commented about Rosa Drive-In on Aug 25, 2014 at 2:27 pm

lol. so far hardly any of the locals have found it or care, maybe those older folks have died off..

Mike Rogers commented about Rosa Drive-In on Aug 25, 2014 at 2:26 pm

CHUCKOWENS I have a MIDDLESBORO classic theatre page on facebook.

Mike Rogers commented about Rosa Drive-In on Aug 25, 2014 at 2:25 pm

yep, last time I was there a truck stop….

Mike Rogers commented about Alabama Cinema on Aug 21, 2014 at 12:58 pm

strange name…

Mike Rogers commented about Ewing Theatre on Aug 21, 2014 at 12:55 pm

THANKS BILL, finally got the ad on……

Mike Rogers commented about Ewing Theatre on Aug 21, 2014 at 12:54 pm

just wonder if any one sheets are in there..a treasure?

Mike Rogers commented about Grand Theatre on Aug 20, 2014 at 12:37 am

Talked with a couple of locals I guess late sixties, they had great memories of going here as kids, like so many small towns it was the only thing in town.

Mike Rogers commented about Waynesboro Drive-In on Aug 20, 2014 at 12:34 am

thanks, sure was hoping some locals would add to this, guess they are all dead now..

Mike Rogers commented about Four Seasons Cinemas on Aug 20, 2014 at 12:17 am

wow, thanks, you would think my cousin up there would have told me this….

Mike Rogers
Mike Rogers commented about Georgia Theatre changes hands on Aug 13, 2014 at 11:05 am

NOTICE THE CLASSIC TRIPLE marquee on the side of the GEorgia Theatre,,,it is used for broadway plays{CLASSIC} and such..both owned by GEORGIA THEATRES at one time…

Mike Rogers
Mike Rogers commented about Moviegoers say goodbye to Longmont's Twin Peaks theater on Aug 13, 2014 at 8:26 am

sad…

Mike Rogers
Mike Rogers commented about Georgia Theatre changes hands on Aug 13, 2014 at 8:24 am

certainly remember her MOVIE days……

Mike Rogers commented about Modjeska Theater on Aug 12, 2014 at 3:27 pm

thanks…..JOE. Great stuff again….

Mike Rogers
Mike Rogers commented about Regal Augusta Exchange Stadium 20 & IMAX on Aug 12, 2014 at 3:24 pm

starting to have problem with gangs of teenagers, shooting a few weeks ago. Premiere of the JAMES BROWN Bio here, stars, glitz..

Mike Rogers
Mike Rogers commented about Regal Augusta Village Cinema 12 on Aug 12, 2014 at 3:22 pm

still pretty much the same as closing, not in bad section of town,,,,yet, no vandals..

Mike Rogers commented about Columbia Square Cinemas on Aug 12, 2014 at 3:21 pm

I would say the 90’s, it was ruined..it was a big twin theatre, large screens, that was probably david hyatt you saw….

Mike Rogers commented about Four Seasons Cinemas on Jul 22, 2014 at 10:48 am

still standing after last report….