Comments from Mike Rogers

Showing 1 - 25 of 7,733 comments

Mike Rogers commented about Modjeska Theater on Aug 22, 2016 at 5:20 pm

MID forties, WILL THIRF, I think the manager..

Mike Rogers commented about Modjeska Theater on Aug 22, 2016 at 5:18 pm

wow…

Mike Rogers commented about Back room on Aug 17, 2016 at 7:31 pm

I favor it in honor of my cousin RAY would ran for years..thanks..

Mike Rogers commented about Four Seasons Cinemas on Aug 17, 2016 at 7:29 pm

My cousin managed it for years, he passed away in NOV 2015,, he did about everything, when the EPIC folks came in he finally quit..never got the pictures I wrote above the last comment..

Mike Rogers
Mike Rogers commented about Georgia Square Mall Cinemas 1 2 3 4 on Aug 17, 2016 at 7:26 pm

GA,SQ CINEMAS has new pictures on its facebook page,,enjoy..

Mike Rogers commented about Skyview Drive-In on Aug 17, 2016 at 7:22 pm

lots of kids did that…

Mike Rogers commented about Southgate Cinema on Aug 17, 2016 at 7:20 pm

That is crazy cutting films. I knew they did it at the HILLTOP because the outdoor screen faced a busy highway..go figure..

Mike Rogers commented about Southside Twin Cinemas on May 22, 2015 at 3:20 am

may 22 RAY HUTTO day I am told my his many friends…

Mike Rogers commented about Cornelia Drive-In on Apr 26, 2015 at 9:15 pm

thanks…

Mike Rogers commented about Cornelia Drive-In on Apr 26, 2015 at 9:15 pm

wow, this is great….

Mike Rogers
Mike Rogers commented about Georgia Square Mall Cinemas 1 2 3 4 on Apr 26, 2015 at 9:13 pm

thanxs PHOENIXfire….wish I had taken more pictures…

Mike Rogers
Mike Rogers commented about Georgia Square Value Cinemas 5 on Apr 14, 2015 at 11:11 am

sad…

Mike Rogers commented about Carolina Theatre on Apr 11, 2015 at 4:28 pm

FRANK JONES a well known film booker of this and many theatres in the area I am told passed away a few weeks ago in late March 2015..

Mike Rogers commented about Four Seasons Cinemas on Apr 11, 2015 at 4:27 pm

my cousin took a bunch of pictures,still waiting on him to mail them.he doesn’t do computers.

Mike Rogers commented about Knox Theatre on Feb 15, 2015 at 2:50 am

nice to see it saved…

Mike Rogers commented about Knox Theatre on Feb 15, 2015 at 2:49 am

NOt much of showing films,, here, I did find out the name of the lady projectionist that worked there for decades it was Mrs,, Abbott…since passed away, I have a picture of us together in the old booth there, just gotta find it..

Mike Rogers commented about Four Seasons Cinemas on Jan 4, 2015 at 12:26 pm

thanks stan… hope to have pictures of the place being torn down on here soon.

Mike Rogers commented about Washington Drive-In on Dec 23, 2014 at 1:11 pm

I finally found a local who remembers the drive in, he could not recall the name, but the 62 year old man said it was located on US HWY 78 coming out of Thomson, Ga.the Box office stood for a long time, colored pink he thought…..at least we have the road it was on..

Mike Rogers commented about Four Seasons Cinemas on Dec 18, 2014 at 7:28 pm

hope to have pictures of it on soon….

Mike Rogers commented about Four Seasons Cinemas on Dec 18, 2014 at 7:27 pm

well it was bulldozed down today………GONE….

Mike Rogers commented about Alexandria Theatre on Nov 27, 2014 at 8:56 am

two different flicks….

Mike Rogers commented about Four Seasons Cinemas on Nov 27, 2014 at 8:55 am

glad I snapped a few pictures, hope to have an article here if the local paper does a story…

Mike Rogers commented about Four Seasons Cinemas on Nov 27, 2014 at 8:53 am

wow LINsAY, what a trooper, I know it hurts, you outta do what I did and make a special tribute on FACEBOOK, I did that with all the theatres I worked at, but boy reading what you wrote, wow, you went beyond the call of a theatre mgr, I thought Hendersonville could support a dollar house, but with digital that is out the door…I just got a call from my cousin RAY that they are tearing it down next week, he walked in soggy floors from a bad roof….so on, mold, it was a nice a showplace, pity the Carolina was torn down for a stinking bank, it should have been saved, but by judging the locals, I don’t think an arts group there even cared…sad..

Mike Rogers commented about Daniel Village Theatre on Nov 25, 2014 at 4:45 pm

hoping to get pictures from an ex manager on here..

Mike Rogers commented about Dixie Lee Drive-In on Nov 25, 2014 at 4:41 pm