Heartland Community Theatre
212 N. Washington Street,
1 person favorited this theater
The Go-Sho Theatre was opened November 24, 1947 with Don DeFore in “It Happened on Fifth Avenue”. On November 11, 1959 it was renamed Crest Theatre. It is the only surviving theatre of the original five that once lined the streets of Clinton. It has an impressive two story yellow stucco like front with a rustic wood and metal around the poster cases one ach side of the entrance. The second story has a wood shingled awning over the center windows and wood framing around the upper windows on each side. There is a thin rounded awning type marquee with no attraction panel but there is an upright sign with Crest on it. The lobby is nice an spacious and brightly lit with a good size concession area. The auditorium is nice and clean but rather plain. Seating was provided for 612 as a single screen.
It was later converted into a triple-screen cinema, closing in March 2003. It has since been renovated as a live theatre.
Just login to your account and subscribe to this theater