Did Any Of These Boston Theatres Show Movies?
Does anyone know if any of the following Boston theatres ever showed movies? If so, I would like to add them to this site.
• Colonial Theatre
• Wilbur Theatre
• Shubert Theatre
• Hollis Street Theatre (formerly in Theatre District)
• Boston Theatre (formerly in Theatre District, demolished in 1926 to make way for BF Keith Memorial Theatre)
• Tremont Temple (now a Baptist church, but has in the past also served as a theatre)
• Columbia Theatre (former on Washington St in the South End)
• Castle Square Theatre (formerly in the South End; later renamed Arlington Theatre)
• Selwyn Theatre (formerly in Park Square, also called Cort Theatre)