Merry Christmas from Cinema Treasures

posted by Michael Zoldessy on December 25, 2013 at 7:55 am

Medium

We here at Cinema Treasures wish everyone has a great holiday and a Happy New Year. Thanks for visiting the site and see you at the movies!

(Thanks to tinseltoes for providing the photo.)

Theaters in this post

Comments (18)

markp
markp on December 25, 2013 at 9:24 am

Merry Christmas to all movie and theatre lovers out there. This is the first Christmas Eve/Day in 37 years that Im not spending it in a projection room. This ol projectionist has been retired by digital projection at age 54. Its been a great run. Everyone be safe and enjoy your holidays.

KenLayton
KenLayton on December 25, 2013 at 9:53 am

I notice that now when you click on “Updated Theaters” it only shows open theaters. It used to show all updated theaters whether open, closed, or otherwise. Now we’re stuck with just looking at open theaters.

stevenj
stevenj on December 25, 2013 at 10:48 am

The other categories of updated theaters (closed, renovating, etc) are listed under the map of the world on the Updated Theaters page and can be accessed by clicking on them. Happy Holidays everyone. Cheers.

robboehm
robboehm on December 25, 2013 at 11:08 am

Also applies to new theaters. The only listing that has all is the recent comments. That’s still restricted to the last 100 and doesn’t show a status. I’ve complained about that to no avail.

MPol
MPol on December 26, 2013 at 4:58 am

A belated Happy Holiday and a Happy New Year to everybody here in CinemaTreasure.org.

Radio City Music Hall….aaaaahhh, yes! I remember seeing a special 40th-year Anniversary screening of the great, golden-oldie-but-goody classic film, West Side Story back in early October of 2001, with some friends, among 5 or 6 thousand other people, and loving every minute of it! What a spectacular theatre for such a spectacular event!

moviebuff82
moviebuff82 on December 29, 2013 at 9:16 am

Merry belated xmas…and happy belated 31st to me!!! May 2014 bring hope and success for the movie theater industry. 2014 will be the first full year that nearly every theater will be digital yet some movies are still shot on 35mm film then converted to digital for cinema use (2d and 3d).

MPol
MPol on December 30, 2013 at 3:21 pm

I, too hope that the year 2014 brings success to the movie industry and that it continues to boom, and that more of the older classics are also played along with newer ones. Digital projection is the wave of the future, it seems. I’ve seen at least a couple of really great old classic films that’re digitally restored: “West Side Story” (my all time favorite film, hands down!), and “Lawrence of Arabia”. I think that there are other classics that’re restored, and that there may be more coming down the road, if one gets the drift.

MPol
MPol on March 5, 2014 at 7:08 am

Radio City Music Hall….a magnificent theatre! May it never, ever bite the dust like so many other theatres here in the United States have done.

lolitalonny
lolitalonny on May 19, 2017 at 11:57 pm

I’m doing loads Christmas decoration! as paper snowflakes to decorate the House, dress the tree with Christmas songs as on music channels. I have a large family Custom Dissertation Help at dissertationhub.co.uk so I can see that my little cousin and just to see the excited I feel Christmas:) I’m going to that Christmas shopping in the city center, when it is dark, so I get to see all the lights

asuskr
asuskr on December 22, 2017 at 9:18 am

I loved the way you discuss the topic great work thanks for the share Your informative post sephora

rosshickers
rosshickers on February 21, 2018 at 1:03 am

The cinema looks amazing. It is evident that many efforts have been invested in its design. Here is an inspiring atmosphere that I want to write my paper cheap or write poetry. Thank you for sharing photos.

Harman
Harman on February 21, 2018 at 9:36 pm

This site is used to get free robux easily Thanks for sharing robux free

johnsmith26
johnsmith26 on March 26, 2018 at 1:57 am

Wow. A great theatre awith ample space and seats. The best part here is everyone has a clea vision of the stage and can enjoy the show comfortably. Happy holidays to the folks at cinema treasures too. Enjoy. snoring aids

jasminrose982
jasminrose982 on April 18, 2018 at 5:35 am

Merry Christmas hon thanks but I don’t want you to get into this too she is after enough of us and yet she is the one who has been so mean and rude I guess someone forgot to tell her what goes around comes around she is trying to get me removed but see I am not rude and don’t stalk and curse people out etc all she can do is what she is and that is reporting me for chatting, not a question or answer which is most of us she is putting all of us in jeopardy with her crap unlike her I don’t care about these points Dunya Finance I like them but they do not make or break me I don’t get paid for them she said she lost 20,000 and start it does not mean you are intelligent because you have a lot of points bless you have a good day this also will probably get reported when ever she comes back and goes to find my questions and answers

zefrinasanna
zefrinasanna on May 18, 2018 at 11:30 pm

I hope you will keep writing more article like this one.+ www.hotmail.com

You must login before making a comment.

New Comment