Merry Christmas from Cinema Treasures

posted by Michael Zoldessy on December 25, 2013 at 7:55 am

Medium

We here at Cinema Treasures wish everyone has a great holiday and a Happy New Year. Thanks for visiting the site and see you at the movies!

(Thanks to tinseltoes for providing the photo.)

Theaters in this post

Comments (14)

markp
markp on December 25, 2013 at 9:24 am

Merry Christmas to all movie and theatre lovers out there. This is the first Christmas Eve/Day in 37 years that Im not spending it in a projection room. This ol projectionist has been retired by digital projection at age 54. Its been a great run. Everyone be safe and enjoy your holidays.

KenLayton
KenLayton on December 25, 2013 at 9:53 am

I notice that now when you click on “Updated Theaters” it only shows open theaters. It used to show all updated theaters whether open, closed, or otherwise. Now we’re stuck with just looking at open theaters.

stevenj
stevenj on December 25, 2013 at 10:48 am

The other categories of updated theaters (closed, renovating, etc) are listed under the map of the world on the Updated Theaters page and can be accessed by clicking on them. Happy Holidays everyone. Cheers.

robboehm
robboehm on December 25, 2013 at 11:08 am

Also applies to new theaters. The only listing that has all is the recent comments. That’s still restricted to the last 100 and doesn’t show a status. I’ve complained about that to no avail.

MPol
MPol on December 26, 2013 at 4:58 am

A belated Happy Holiday and a Happy New Year to everybody here in CinemaTreasure.org.

Radio City Music Hall….aaaaahhh, yes! I remember seeing a special 40th-year Anniversary screening of the great, golden-oldie-but-goody classic film, West Side Story back in early October of 2001, with some friends, among 5 or 6 thousand other people, and loving every minute of it! What a spectacular theatre for such a spectacular event!

moviebuff82
moviebuff82 on December 29, 2013 at 9:16 am

Merry belated xmas…and happy belated 31st to me!!! May 2014 bring hope and success for the movie theater industry. 2014 will be the first full year that nearly every theater will be digital yet some movies are still shot on 35mm film then converted to digital for cinema use (2d and 3d).

MPol
MPol on December 30, 2013 at 3:21 pm

I, too hope that the year 2014 brings success to the movie industry and that it continues to boom, and that more of the older classics are also played along with newer ones. Digital projection is the wave of the future, it seems. I’ve seen at least a couple of really great old classic films that’re digitally restored: “West Side Story” (my all time favorite film, hands down!), and “Lawrence of Arabia”. I think that there are other classics that’re restored, and that there may be more coming down the road, if one gets the drift.

MPol
MPol on March 5, 2014 at 7:08 am

Radio City Music Hall….a magnificent theatre! May it never, ever bite the dust like so many other theatres here in the United States have done.

lolitalonny
lolitalonny on May 19, 2017 at 11:57 pm

I’m doing loads Christmas decoration! as paper snowflakes to decorate the House, dress the tree with Christmas songs as on music channels. I have a large family Custom Dissertation Help at dissertationhub.co.uk so I can see that my little cousin and just to see the excited I feel Christmas:) I’m going to that Christmas shopping in the city center, when it is dark, so I get to see all the lights

lukashik1985
lukashik1985 on October 3, 2017 at 1:38 pm

It is Crime/Drama film with CBFC: A certificate. It is the story that revolves around a television show ‘Money Monster’, which was hosted by Lee Gates in the movie. Showbox online

lukashik1985
lukashik1985 on October 4, 2017 at 11:47 am

One doesn’t have to worry about the security of the application, as only the licensed products is available on the applications, which makes the application of Showbox, secure and virus free.

lukashik1985
lukashik1985 on October 5, 2017 at 9:21 am

Yet the technology generally used for sharing files is quite anachronistic. While tethering and wireless hot spots are common means to connect to a network, file transfers are still being done via Bluetooth. Zapya

You must login before making a comment.

New Comment