Comments from poland626

Showing 6 comments

poland626
poland626 commented about AMC Essex Green on Nov 9, 2010 at 4:22 pm

You now have to be 18 to even enter apparently because of the bar unless you have someone 21 or older with you. Free movies all opening weekend, go to gofobo.com, register, and type 07078 in the zip code and you can see all the free movies and times they are doing. 2 passes per person tho.

poland626
poland626 commented about Chatham Cinema on Feb 5, 2010 at 8:10 pm

I tried finding this theater for Crazy Heart. It’s located is some shopping center and with the terrible parking, we were unable to find it. So we decided to go to Montclair to see it. Still, it shouldn’t be that hard to find 1 theater

poland626
poland626 commented about Millburn Cinema 4 on Jan 23, 2010 at 8:49 am

They recently updated all their screens and the lobby and the box office window.

Now, they’ve got just a table like marble as the box office, no window. They’ve updated their lobby so it goes all the way from where it used to be to the entrance of the men’s bathroom.

Also, they’ve upgraded all their theaters with new, smooth seats. BUT, this also caused the decrease in leg room for more seats. The arm rests are so small that they only go to my elbow’s. Bad decision on the seats imo.

poland626
poland626 commented about Maplewood Theatre on Jan 11, 2010 at 2:05 pm

I think I overheard the manager talking about having Clearview start to buy this theater but I’m not sure. This was a few months ago, like October

The only good theater, IMO, is the one that has the 3D projection. The screen isn’t the biggest but it has the best sound in the whole theater and every other screen has crappy sound quality but I still go here because it’s the closest place with big screens.

poland626
poland626 commented about AMC Loews 34th Street 14 on Aug 3, 2009 at 4:17 pm

I worked at a group that showed Transformers 2 in the IMAX screen. It was said that T2 would have scenes filmed in IMAX to support IMAX screens. Well, the screen, surprisingly works with it. Scenes did turn from IMAX to 35mm. It’s slightly bigger than 42nd’s but so much smaller than 68ths.

poland626
poland626 commented about Maplewood Theatre on Nov 23, 2008 at 3:22 pm

Does this theater have an email address? I need to contact them. Someone please reply!