Comments from EsseXploreR

Showing 7 comments

EsseXploreR
EsseXploreR commented about All Jersey Multiplex Cinemas on Apr 5, 2014 at 6:51 pm

All Jersey Multiplex Cinemas was demolished the week of March 30th, 2014.

EsseXploreR
EsseXploreR commented about State Theatre on Mar 21, 2014 at 9:03 pm

The auditorium was gutted by the bus company last summer. I had tried several times to get in contact with them and they weren’t responding to my messages, I guess I know why now.

EsseXploreR
EsseXploreR commented about Boyd Theatre on Mar 18, 2014 at 10:55 am

Nobody brought the bad news here yet? Demolition has begun inside the auditorium: http://philly.com/news/?wss=/philly/news&id=250711081

EsseXploreR
EsseXploreR commented about Cinema 23 Fiveplex on Aug 30, 2013 at 2:45 pm

The building is completely gutted, it’s like a warehouse.

EsseXploreR
EsseXploreR commented about Windsor Theatre on Aug 29, 2013 at 11:02 pm

After the theater closed it when through some remodeling and held several industrial companies over the years. In 2011 it went through a total gut in order to make the building into a recreation center. I was told by the company gutting it that I could shoot it. As soon as I got confirmation they said “Oh I wish you had gotten here the other day, when we took down the vaulted ceiling”. Needless to say I was crushed by that. I still took some photo’s though, as I will post soon. They will just show that the building is a shell though.

EsseXploreR
EsseXploreR commented about Verona Theater on Aug 29, 2013 at 10:50 pm

It was converted into a car dealership. This is one of the first vacant buildngs I ever went through. I had no idea it was a theater at one point. Incredible.

EsseXploreR
EsseXploreR commented about Center Theatre on Aug 29, 2013 at 10:24 pm

This theater is closed now