Comments from Matt Lambros

Matt Lambros commented about Logan Theatre on Apr 24, 2017 at 4:35 pm

Check out some photographs and brief history of the Logan atAfter the Final Curtain

Matt Lambros commented about Pantheon Theatre on Apr 3, 2017 at 3:11 pm

I recently photographed the Pantheon. Check out the photos and a short history at After the Final Curtain

Matt Lambros commented about Variety Theatre on Mar 24, 2017 at 2:55 pm

The Variety is one of the 24 theaters in my new book, “After the Final Curtain: The Fall of the American Movie Theater,” which is available on Amazon or your local bookstore

Matt Lambros commented about Kenosha Theatre on Mar 24, 2017 at 2:53 pm

The Kenosha is one of the 24 theaters in my new book, “After the Final Curtain: The Fall of the American Movie Theater,” which is available on Amazon or your local bookstore

Matt Lambros commented about Paramount Theatre on Mar 24, 2017 at 2:52 pm

The Paramount is one of the 24 theaters in my new book, “After the Final Curtain: The Fall of the American Movie Theater,” which is available on Amazon or your local bookstore

Matt Lambros commented about Loew's Palace Theatre on Mar 24, 2017 at 2:52 pm

The Palace is one of the 24 theaters in my new book, “After the Final Curtain: The Fall of the American Movie Theater,” which is available on Amazon or your local bookstore

Matt Lambros commented about National Theatre on Mar 24, 2017 at 2:48 pm

The National is one of the 24 theaters in my new book, “After the Final Curtain: The Fall of the American Movie Theater,” which is available on Amazon or your local bookstore

Matt Lambros
Matt Lambros commented about Jayhawk State Theatre of Kansas on Mar 24, 2017 at 2:46 pm

The Jayhawk is one of the 24 theaters in my new book, “After the Final Curtain: The Fall of the American Movie Theater,” which is available on Amazon or your local bookstore

Matt Lambros commented about State Palace Theatre on Mar 24, 2017 at 2:45 pm

The Loew’s State (State Palace) is one of the 24 theaters in my new book, “After the Final Curtain: The Fall of the American Movie Theater,” which is available on Amazon or your local bookstore

Matt Lambros commented about Paramount Theatre on Mar 24, 2017 at 2:45 pm

The Paramount is one of the 24 theaters featured in my new book, “After the Final Curtain: The Fall of the American Movie Theater,” which is available on Amazon or your local bookstore

Matt Lambros commented about Boyd Theatre on Mar 24, 2017 at 2:44 pm

The Boyd is one of the 24 theaters in my new book, “After the Final Curtain: The Fall of the American Movie Theater,” which is available on Amazon or your local bookstore

Matt Lambros commented about Franklin Park Theatre on Mar 24, 2017 at 2:44 pm

The Franklin Park is one of the 24 theaters in my new book, “After the Final Curtain: The Fall of the American Movie Theater,” which is available on Amazon or your local bookstore

Matt Lambros commented about Adams Theatre on Mar 24, 2017 at 2:44 pm

The Adams is one of the 24 theaters in my new book, “After the Final Curtain: The Fall of the American Movie Theater,” which is available on Amazon or your local bookstore

Matt Lambros commented about Loew's Canal Theatre on Mar 24, 2017 at 2:44 pm

The Canal is one of the 24 theaters in my new book, “After the Final Curtain: The Fall of the American Movie Theater,” which is available on Amazon or your local bookstore

Matt Lambros commented about Colonial Theater on Mar 24, 2017 at 2:43 pm

The Colonial is one of the 24 theaters in my new book, “After the Final Curtain: The Fall of the American Movie Theater,” which is available on Amazon or your local bookstore

Matt Lambros commented about Carolina Theatre on Mar 1, 2017 at 3:40 pm

I photographed the Carolina last year. Check out a short write up and some images at After the Final Curtain.

Matt Lambros
Matt Lambros commented about New book on the Kings Theatre in Brooklyn, published by Theatre Historical Society of America. on Jan 4, 2017 at 4:46 pm

Orlando – I asked you if I could use the pamphlet in the book when I borrowed it from you. You do not own the copyright to the pamphlet, and nothing else from you is in the book.

Matt Lambros commented about Fabian Theatre on Dec 4, 2016 at 2:14 am

It’s been gutted since I photographed it, Mark. There really isn’t anything left to restore.

Matt Lambros commented about Ritz Theater on Nov 21, 2016 at 9:06 pm

Check out some current photographs and a short write up on the Ritz at: After the Final Curtain

Matt Lambros commented about State Theater on Sep 19, 2016 at 2:43 pm

I recently visited the State Theatre – check out some photos and a short write up at After the Final Curtain

Matt Lambros commented about Hollywood Theatre on Jun 1, 2016 at 4:32 pm

I managed to get into the Hollywood shortly before demolition. Check out a short post with some photos at After the Final Curtain

Matt Lambros commented about Kings Theatre on May 31, 2016 at 2:33 pm

I’d say it’s most likely from the late 90s – early 2000s as the parking lot behind the theater went in around then.

Matt Lambros commented about Fox Fullerton Theatre on May 9, 2016 at 4:13 pm

I visited the Fox Theatre almost two years ago. Check out my post about the theater at After the Final Curtain

Matt Lambros commented about Playhouse on Mar 17, 2016 at 8:29 pm

It doesn’t really matter. There’s nothing left inside the auditorium.

Matt Lambros commented about Moreland Theater on Feb 23, 2016 at 2:32 pm

I recently photographed the Moreland Theatre. For a brief write up and some pictures visit After the Final Curtain