Showing 101 - 125 of 296 comments
Sorry this theatre is already listed on cinema treasures under its current name,Don Gibson Theatre.
Theatre opened 13 April 1949 with 999 seats and the architect was Erle G Stillwell.It was located at 641-3 West Fourth Street.
The architect was Erle G Stillwell.
This theatre opened 23 December 1940 and the architect was Erle G Stillwell.
The architect was Erle G Stillwell and the theatre opened 22 November 1941.
Theatre was located at 329 Hay Street and opened 28 July 1941.It closed in 1976 and was demolished in October 2005.
Theatre opened 19 June 1939 and the architect was Erle G Stillwell.
This theatre opened 15 July 1939 and the architect was Erle G Stillwell.
Theatre opened 3 March 1941.
The architect was Erle Stillwell.
This theatre was an atmospheric and opened 12 June 1937.The architect was Erle G. Stillwell and the address was 138 Sunset Avenue.
John and Drew Eberson designed a theatre in Waco around 1945 and this could be it.
The alterations listed above were done by John and Drew Eberson.
The John and Drew Eberson archives at the Wolfsonian have a listing for a Colony Theatre at this location dated 1957,which would mean the architect would have been Drew Eberson.
John and Drew Eberson have a listing at the Wolfsonian for a Sag Harbor Theatre dated 1936.
John and Drew Eberson designed a Palace Theatre and Commercial building for Park Center Realty Corp somewhere between 1946 and 1949.This is very likely the one.
After visiting the THSA archives recently I discovered that this theatre opened on 26 April 1929.
Theatre opened on 4 April 1931 and closed in 1958 according to THSA Archives and the architects were Paul H Jones and Clifford Clayton.
The archives at the Wolfsonian in Florida have a theatre building listed as Islip Theatre in Islip,New York with a date of 1946.The architects were John and Drew Eberson.
John and Drew Eberson had a project listed as Theatre Building for Farmingdale Theatre Inc with a date of 1941.
A Teaneck Theatre was built for Cedar Garrison Corp by John Eberson around 1937.Thursday 14 September also occurred in 1939.
Can anyone confirm this theatre opened around 1939.If it did the architect was John Eberson.